[etoys-dev] DrGeo artifact in Etoys inbox

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Tue Jun 15 06:19:18 EDT 2010

Hello Bert,

2010/6/14 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>

> Issues I noticed:
>
> * DrGeoII-core refers to DrGeoWindow and DrGeoService, both do not exist

DrGeoService I don' t think there are such class reference.

* there is an undeclared "dirty" inst var in both DrGMathItem and
> DrGMathItemCostume

fixed.

> * DrGService class>>descriptionForPartsBin should use #translatedNoop, not
> #translated

fixing

I have push the fixes upstream

Where should I push the fixes in the Etoys repository?

Would be nice if you could fix those.

> Otherwise it seems to work fine (though I'm not fluent enough with it to do
> much). Maybe you could contribute an example project, too?

Indeed, it would be nice.

> Also, I think I remember reading about a nicer UI - are you still working
> on that?

This recent work to redesign and rethough the DrGeo user interface is based
on the Polymorph GUI extension (
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire/index.php?post/2010/06/07/DrGeoII-new-user-interface).
It improves a lot the usability of the application.
It will require some work to get an equivalent for Etoys.

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire