[etoys-dev] DrGeo artifact in Etoys inbox

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Jun 15 06:40:05 EDT 2010

On 15.06.2010, at 12:19, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Hello Bert,
>

> 2010/6/14 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>
>
> Issues I noticed:
>
> * DrGeoII-core refers to DrGeoWindow and DrGeoService, both do not exist
>
> DrGeoService I don' t think there are such class reference.

Ah, no, it was DrGService. Which is undeclared in the core, and only provided by the other package.

The reference to  DrGeoWindow is in DrGeo>>initializeApplication

> * there is an undeclared "dirty" inst var in both DrGMathItem and DrGMathItemCostume
>
> fixed.
>

> * DrGService class>>descriptionForPartsBin should use #translatedNoop, not #translated
>

> fixing
>
> I have push the fixes upstream
>
> Where should I push the fixes in the Etoys repository?

The etoysinbox, since you cannot commit to the main repository directly yet.

To get direct commit access, create an account on source.squeak.org and let us know, so we can add you to the "Etoys Developers" group.

- Bert -