[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-kfr.29.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Jun 17 07:25:57 EDT 2010

Karl Ramberg uploaded a new version of Etoys to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Etoys-kfr.29.mcz

Name: Etoys-kfr.29
Author: kfr
Time: 17 June 2010, 1:21:03 pm
UUID: a1ab246a-34be-ac47-9700-a7e06f074d23
Ancestors: Etoys-kfr.28

Move SketchMorph>>additionsToViewerCategories to Etoys package

=============== Diff against Etoys-kfr.28 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SketchMorph class>>additionsToViewerCategories (in category '*eToys-scripting') -----
  additionsToViewerCategories
  	"Answer a list of (<categoryName> <list of category specs>) pairs that characterize the phrases this kind of morph wishes to add to various Viewer categories."

  	^ #((graphics (
  (slot graphic 	'The picture currently being worn' Graphic	 readWrite Player getGraphic Player setGraphic:)
  (command wearCostumeOf: 'wear the costume of...' Player)
  (slot baseGraphic 	'The picture originally painted for this object, but can subsequently be changed via menu or script' Graphic	 readWrite Player getBaseGraphic Player setBaseGraphic:)
  (command restoreBaseGraphic 'Make my picture be the one I remember in my baseGraphic')

  (slot rotationStyle 'How the picture should change when the heading is modified' RotationStyle readWrite Player getRotationStyle Player setRotationStyle:)
+ (command flip 'Flip left right' Player)
+ (command tumble 'Flip up down' Player)
  )))

  !