[etoys-dev] New tiles

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Jun 17 09:56:10 EDT 2010

Kathleen,

FYI, if you go to the Bug Tracker entry that has the fix and it has a .cs
file (or .cs.gz) you can simply download that file to you computer.  Then
drag the file into Etoys, when you do a dialog box will appear, select
"filein entire file" and it will load the changes for you to play with.  The
change will only last for that session. If you save a project it will ask
you if want to save with the changeset (or something like that) and you
should be able to save a project with the changes.

That said what would be even simpler is if the developers could load a
sample project with the changset. I would assume they do this anyway to
test, so it should not be an extra burden, simply upload the project for us
to evlaute.

Stephen