[etoys-dev] Video - Etoys on iPad

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Thu Jun 17 10:31:40 EDT 2010

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas said
> In my math teaching touch computing has been the bridge between
> analog and digital and is nice to see Squeak/Etoys going in that direction

Offray: could you mention some examples briefly (either here, on the
squeakland list, or on the sugar wiki)?  I hope to create one or two
learning activities with analog measurement and outputs, but mostly
for their impact on science, with their mathematics as a nice side
effect.

However, your comment leads me to think about investing some time
exploring touch computing as a complement to temperature, resistance
and potential measurements in nature.