[etoys-dev] Translation support

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Jun 19 12:55:27 EDT 2010

On 30.05.2010, at 21:22, Ricardo Moran wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I made new versions of po/mo files. These ones have all the english files 100% filled (in almost all the cases the msgstr is the same as the msgid, though). This fixes the problem of sending #translatedInAllDomains for the english locale.
>
> Mo files: http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/gsoc/locale.zip
> Po files: http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/gsoc/po.zip

Hi Ricardo,

I looked at the translation files you generated today. Not every existing translation was exported to the new per-package files. For example:

In old de/etoys.po:

#: Tools-FileList,FileList>>serviceCompressFile,GZipWriteStream_class>>serviceCompressFile
msgid "compress file"
msgstr "Datei komprimieren"

In new de/Compression.po:

#: Compression-Streams,GZipWriteStream_class>>serviceCompressFile
msgid "compress file"
msgstr ""

Do you have an idea what might have gone wrong?