[etoys-dev] Etoys: DrGeoII-Core-HilaireFernandes.16.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Jun 19 14:54:43 EDT 2010

On 19.06.2010, at 20:28, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg a écrit :
>> Because that doesn't solve the problem, and creates extra work for us. Also, you are surely testing in the Etoys image anyway, right?
>
> which extra work?

The work of hunting down these versions from repositories we normally do not work with. And there is the licensing problem I mentioned in my follow-up message. Only you can submit these versions under MIT into Etoys.

>> You simply need to copy your latest version to etoys. It's one click in Monticello on the "copy" button.
>> If you always do this, instead of saving a separate version for etoys, you will never run into this problem again.
>
> Aha, this hidden copy button in the right. Indeed, this is the problem I saw without the solution.
>
> I just copy a newer version, please check if it is ok.
>
> Hilaire

It is the same version as in the drgeo repo (UUID 9d8afd5f-0432-4e39-b2ff-8414261fcde4), so that is good. This is how you can submit future versions.

I will remove the bad versions (12 and 16) from the Etoys repo.

To avoid confusion I will wait until you made a version 17 and pushed that into the inbox. But since you are working on this I'm sure it won't take you long :)

Once there is a version > 16 I will move it to the Etoys repo.

Sounds fair?