[etoys-dev] Etoys: Morphic-Richo.23.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Jun 20 16:38:25 EDT 2010

Ricardo Moran uploaded a new version of Morphic to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Morphic-Richo.23.mcz

Name: Morphic-Richo.23
Author: Richo
Time: 20 June 2010, 5:37:01 pm
UUID: f46c10f1-e94b-044a-a4f6-7f97c1eed326
Ancestors: Morphic-Richo.22

* Fixed the comments in Circle>>#width: and #height:

=============== Diff against Morphic-Richo.22 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: CircleMorph>>width: (in category 'geometry') -----
  width: aNumber
+ 	" Set my width and height to the same amount; my position (top-left corner) will remain the same"
- 	" Set my width; my position (top-left corner) and height will remain the same "

  	self extent: aNumber asInteger@ aNumber asInteger.
  !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: CircleMorph>>height: (in category 'geometry') -----