[etoys-dev] Timers

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sat Jun 26 22:58:12 EDT 2010

Why a timer variable on each playfield as opposed to a timer object?
The timer object could also be a stopwatch (yes, you could create a variable
and set it to the timer value on some event, but a 'stop timer' tile seems
simpler). Also, you would only have running intentionally created timers,
the current implementation would cause timers to run which could impact
performance (albiet minimally).

Stephen