[etoys-dev] Etoys World Cup Update - Japan misses Yoshiki

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Jun 29 15:26:50 EDT 2010

After a tough loss in that other lessor known World Cup, Japan's hopes (and
for that matter the World's) are pinned on the return of Yoshiki to the
Etoys World Cup to bring back a sense of pride and dignity to their country.

Yoshiki's skill and grace on the "playfield" and on the "World" stage are
renowned. His abilities to make quick "turns" and move the ball "forward" as
a "Player" are a thing of beauty to watch.

The fans long for his return to competition.

Stay tuned . . .