[etoys-dev] Packaging Etoys

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:52:15 EST 2010

Thank you for the answers.
Makes sends once I think about it. So we get bitten by early binding
of method categories...
This would be nice to choose on fileIn, so you just specify which
category / package a method should be in instead of
just applying the one in the change set...

It would be nice to be able to use both change sets and Monticello for
a while until development gets traction and since most development in
Etoys have deep roots in change sets.

Karl