[etoys-dev] squeakland.org down?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Mar 8 09:36:43 EST 2010

On 08.03.2010, at 15:11, Markus Gälli wrote:

> Thanks Rita. Now it works here also -- in Firefox.
> Still problems with Safari 4.04 though. Just installed the latest Etoys release, restarted Safari, but all I get is a white page.
> Any hint here? Is this a known problem?

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-467

A real fix needs digging into the Mac plugin code, which we lack expertise and money for.

The proposed server-side hint has not been implemented yet.

I guess it dropped off the radar because the priority of the issue was lowered from "blocker" to "optional". You might want to vote it up.