[etoys-dev] Translation support

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue May 4 14:54:11 EDT 2010

Good test :)

Yes, #methodReference is now thousands of times faster than in Etoys 4.0. Literally.

But iterating over the packages to find the right one is expensive. So we should use a method property as cache, and also pre-fill that cache in the release image (otherwise the first-time opening would be too slow).

- Bert -