[etoys-dev] Etoys: Monticello-bf.391.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue May 4 22:37:45 EDT 2010

Bert Freudenberg uploaded a new version of Monticello to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Monticello-bf.391.mcz

Name: Monticello-bf.391
Author: bf
Time: 4 May 2010, 7:36:59 pm
UUID: a3fb7108-2ede-49bf-906e-50412bd2d538
Ancestors: Monticello-bf.390

- add MCAncestry>>findAncestor:

=============== Diff against Monticello-bf.390 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: MCAncestry>>findAncestor: (in category 'ancestry') -----
+ findAncestor: aVersionInfo
+ 	self breadthFirstAncestorsDo: [:each |
+ 		each = aVersionInfo ifTrue: [^each]].
+ 	^nil
+ !

Item was changed:
  Object subclass: #MethodAddition
  	instanceVariableNames: 'text category changeStamp requestor logSource myClass methodAndNode selector compiledMethod priorMethodOrNil'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Monticello-Loading'!

  !MethodAddition commentStamp: 'rej 2/25/2007 19:30' prior: 0!
+ I represent the addition of a method to a class.  I can produce the CompiledMethod, install it, and then notify the system that the method has been added.  This allows Monticello to implement atomic addition.  A loader can compile all classes and methods first and then install all methods only after they have been all compiled, and in a way that executes little code.ž!
- I represent the addition of a method to a class.  I can produce the CompiledMethod, install it, and then notify the system that the method has been added.  This allows Monticello to implement atomic addition.  A loader can compile all classes and methods first and then install all methods only after they have been all compiled, and in a way that executes little code.½!

Item was removed:
- (PackageInfo named: 'Monticello') preamble: ''!