[etoys-dev] Updating from server error

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri May 7 17:47:21 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>wrote:

> I think when you test on Windows, you are not using a clean image. You
> should verify the image is the one you think it is:
>
> Smalltalk imageName

Smalltalk imageName.
 'C:\Documents and
Settings\navegador\Escritorio\Etoys-Dev-4.1.2374\Etoys-Dev-4.1.app\Contents\Resources\etoys.image'

That's impossible: I just unzip the file, run Etoys.exe, open a workspace,
and execute the code. Nothing more than that. And again the results are
these:

 Flaps registeredFlapsQuads associations
               collect: [:assoc | assoc key -> (assoc value
                               reject: [:q | Smalltalk includesKey: q first
])]

#('Stack Tools'->an OrderedCollection() 'Widgets'->an OrderedCollection()
'Scripting'->an OrderedCollection() 'PlugIn Supplies'->an
OrderedCollection() 'Tools'->an
OrderedCollection(#('SelectorBrowserprototypicalToolWindow' 'Method Finder'
'A tool for discovering methods by providing sample values for arguments and
results') #(#Scamper #newOpenableMorph 'Scamper' 'A web browser') #(#Celeste
#newOpenableMorph 'Celeste' 'Celeste -- an EMail reader')) 'Supplies'->an
OrderedCollection())

Richo