[etoys-dev] Etoys: MorphicExtras-bf.2.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue May 11 11:35:46 EDT 2010

On 11.05.2010, at 06:54, Ricardo Moran wrote:
> This was causing the misterious error? A comma instead of a dot?
>
> +       {#SelectorBrowser.              #prototypicalToolWindow.        'Method Finder' translatedNoop. 'A tool for discovering methods by providing sample values for arguments and results' translatedNoop}.
> -       {#SelectorBrowser,              #prototypicalToolWindow.        'Method Finder' translatedNoop. 'A tool for discovering methods by providing sample values for arguments and results' translatedNoop}.

Well there were three offending entries. One was just a typo (comma vs dot), the other two do in fact no longer exist:

#('SelectorBrowserprototypicalToolWindow' 'Method Finder' 'A tool for discovering methods by providing sample values for arguments and results')

#(#Scamper #newOpenableMorph 'Scamper' 'A web browser')

#(#Celeste #newOpenableMorph 'Celeste' 'Celeste -- an EMail reader')

> Anyway, I'm glad this is fixed now. :)

Does it fix the updating problem?