[etoys-dev] Etoys Inbox: Collections-Richo.4.mcz

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Thu May 13 16:16:07 EDT 2010

In order to test this, I made some mo files and uploaded here
http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/gsoc/locale.rar. These are incomplete, though.
And I think they only work for spanish. I don't know why. I also think the
tiles are not being translated and I don't know why either. Anyway, if you
want to test it you can replace the old locale with this one.

Cheers
Richo