[etoys-dev] Re: Need for translation in DrGeo

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Sun May 16 20:53:36 EDT 2010

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> On 15.05.2010, at 15:45, Korakurider <korakurider at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 4:58 AM, Hilaire <hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Okay, I saw there are pootles.sugarlabs.org where Etoys .po files are
>>> located. I should add DrGeo one there. Can an admin add it?
>>
>> A PO on pootle consists of:
>>   1) POT;  Pootle admin (not admin of language team) can add it
>>   2) back end repository where PO is synchronized from/to;
>>         http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/etoys for etoys
>>   3) copy of the PO for some language managed on the pootle instance
>>
>> I would suggest to host also DrGeo.PO/POT on sugarlab's Pootle,
>> AND  PO/POT on etoys's git repo
>> for getting wider localizer and smooth integration with etoys.
>>
>> /Korakurider
>>

>>> Hilaire
>
> Since we are going to include DrGeo, and we are going to split etoys.pot
> into per-package files, there automatically will be a drgeo.pot, and we do
> not need to do anything in particular about DrGeo right now, IMHO.
Hi Bert,
Hiraire already has his own master repository
(http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/istoa/trunk/artefacts/drgeo/po/) for DrGeo
translations and working pootle instance (http://pootle.ofset.org).
Having DrGeo.pot/po on etoys repo/sugarlabs pootle means
switching master or making folk.  I wanted to help him to decide how
his artifacts will be managed.
So my intention is that yes, we will do as you said :-)

/Korakurider