[etoys-dev] Still working on translation support :)

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Tue May 18 10:41:17 EDT 2010

Sorry, I should have checked that the upload was correct.

The load order should be the following (actually, I think the only
requirement is to load System before Collections, but this particular order
worked for me):
System-Richo.14
Etoys-Richo.9
Multilingual-Richo.4
Protocols-Richo.2
Collections-Richo.5

Best regards,
Richo

P.S.: I see that Hilaire made a GetText package for Pharo. Can we do the
same here? It's getting annoying to be modifying so many packages.