[etoys-dev] Etoys: System-Richo.11.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun May 23 09:41:01 EDT 2010

A new version of System was added to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/System-Richo.11.mcz

Name: System-Richo.11
Author: Richo
Time: 11 May 2010, 1:54:09 pm
UUID: 1c9c54b3-7638-e440-9f84-e5f87ed38faa
Ancestors: System-Richo.10

* Modified TextDomainManager class>>#initialize to use 'Etoys' as the default domain (I changed this before as part of an experiment).
I don't know if this is correct, though. AFAIK the only reason to use the default domain would be if a method doesn't belong to any package. In that case, would be desirable to use 'Etoys' as text domain?

=============== Diff against System-Richo.10 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TextDomainManager classSide>>initialize (in category 'class initialization') -----
  initialize
  	"	TextDomainManager initialize	"

  	ClassCategories _ IdentityDictionary new.
  	Classes _ IdentityDictionary new.
  	Packages := Dictionary new.
  	DomainInfos _ Dictionary new.
+ 	self defaultDomain: 'Etoys'.
- 	self defaultDomain: 'others'.
  	"self registerClass: #QuickGuideMorph domain: 'quickguides'.
  	self registerClass: #QuickGuideHolderMorph  domain: 'quickguides'."!