[etoys-dev] CameraMorph testing

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Mon May 24 13:07:39 EDT 2010

Hi Karl,

thanks for testing and for your suggestions. I've reworked the
CameraMorph quite a lot since uploading and do plan to supply
instructions and example projects sometime soon. The ColorTracking is
now a "Vfx" morph, as are the effects from the ScratchPlugin, and I have
been looking at the integrating the VPFiltersPlugin from VideoFlow.

I've been distracted by XO issues so excuse the delay but I will try and
get another upload done tonight (mc packages if time allows).

-D