[etoys-dev] Etoys: GetText-Richo.3.mcz

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Tue May 25 01:04:43 EDT 2010

For your info, my Etoys trunk image offered me an emergency evaluator
a few seconds after merging the GetText-Richo.3 snapshot with the
updater.

In more detail:
1. Monticello raised a PreDebug Window with a "warning" exception
while doing a three way merge of GetText-Richo.3
2. I elected to 'Proceed'
3. The image froze for 20 or 30 seconds (I tried to bring up a world
menu but no response.  No response to command-period.)
4. Stack dump appeared offering an emergency evaluator (but I could
not read it as morphs redrew on top of it.)  The top of the stack was:
***System error handling failed***
Original error: MessageNotUnderstood: AnObsoleteTextDomainManager
class>>domainOfMethod:

I attach a debug log from the original exception (1 above), but I
don't know how to dump the stack from the final image (4).

Hope that helps,
David