[etoys-dev] Etoys: GetText-Richo.3.mcz

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:35:24 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Ricardo Moran <richi.moran at gmail.com> wrote:
> Uhhh, that's really bad... I got the same problem when I update today
> another package but it seemed to be a problem with my image only. I even
> tested this commit and I thought it was clean. Anyway, I'll try to reproduce
> the error and see if I can fix it.
> Thanks for the report.

Hi, Richo,
I hit same problem too.

And it seems your changes to GetTextExporter2 in GetText-Richo.3 is
wrong;  By browsing the version, content of GetTextExporter shown in
MC is old GetTextExporter, not GetTextExporter2.  Entire exporter
stuff would be lost with the change :-<

BTW I believe that this time the version should be committed to
etoysinbox, not etoys.

/Korakurider