[etoys-dev] Etoys: GetText-Richo.3.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue May 25 06:51:59 EDT 2010

On 25.05.2010, at 08:18, Korakurider wrote:

> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Korakurider <korakurider at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Ricardo Moran <richi.moran at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Uhhh, that's really bad... I got the same problem when I update today
>>> another package but it seemed to be a problem with my image only. I even
>>> tested this commit and I thought it was clean. Anyway, I'll try to reproduce
>>> the error and see if I can fix it.
>>> Thanks for the report.
>
> MC Browser shows that GetText-Richo.3 will remove TextDomainManager and MOFIle.
> That should be the problem, as I saw DNU of #domainOfMethod in
> emergency evaluator.
> hope this helps.

Amazing what can happen while one is asleep ;)

I moved the offending version to the "Etoys Treated" repository. So it should be safe to update again.

Lesson: do not publish stuff from an unclean image. Always verify what you submit is what you intend to using the "Changes" button.

Actually, it's good you are making these mistakes in public. Don't let that discourage you. We're here to learn, after all :)