[etoys-dev] Showcase issues

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon May 31 10:07:04 EDT 2010

Folks,

I noticed you posted problems regarding the showcase to the etoys-dev list, e.g.

> Subject: [etoys-dev] Recover password to Showcase ?

and

> Subject: [etoys-dev] sq-706 and sq-688 - Problems on posting projects to Squeakland

While this is okay to keep us informed, to actually get problems fixed you need to contact Tim. The showcase is hosted as a service by Immuexa, and Tim is maintaining it. He can be reached at teefal-at-immuexa-dot-com. In his own words:

"I'll continue to monitor and fix issues that are in the website and showcase components of JIRA. If you want me to see something, make sure it's tagged with that component.   Mark important things high priority and I'll do those first."

So make sure your issues are in the bug tracker, and mark them as high priority. Here are all open showcase/website issues:

http://tracker.squeakland.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10610

It would be good if someone would go through this list and adjust the priorities. Don't worry about getting it "wrong", we can still adjust the priorities later. But make sure the issues that are really hurting are marked with the highest priority, and less important issues should not be marked "critical".

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message:

> From: karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com>
> Date: 30. Mai 2010 17:54:18 MESZ
> Subject: [etoys-dev] Recover password to Showcase ?
>
> Hi
> I seem to have lost my login to my showcase account
>
> How do I recover it ?
>
> Karl

Begin forwarded message: