[etoys-dev] Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.90.2 Tarballs Due

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Oct 25 09:12:10 EDT 2010

On 25.10.2010, at 15:00, Steve Thomas wrote:

> SQ-866 would be nice:
> Sound Reverb" preference switches from unchecked to checked when I click the play button in the Sound Recorder

I agree, but there is no fix yet, and I don't have time to work on one right now.

Doing the Sugar release is largely mechanical. I can do it if someone prepares the new image in our svn repo, and someone makes sure it works in Sugar.

With time-boxed releases basically anything that's ready when a release is due gets in. But I don't think anything got committed since the 4.1.1 release (except translation updates).