[etoys-dev] Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Roadmap to OLPC 10.1.3 release

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Oct 28 12:23:06 EDT 2010

Here are my votes:
SQ-868 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-868>When I load a project
into Etoys the Sugar flap shrinks and on expansion the icons do not
re-appear <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-868>
SQ-866 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-866>"Sound Reverb"
preference switches from unchecked to checked when I click the play button
in the Sound Recorder. <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-866>
SQ-805 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-805>"About" flap on initial
page of Etoys remains in English regardless of language chosen by
user<http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-805>
SQ-778 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-778>Copying objects between
projects copies a Sketch and not the
object<http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-778>
SQ-854 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-854>When creating a sibling
references in scripts lost <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-854>

SQ-780 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-780>If you enter only the
username when trying to login from within Etoys an exception is
thrown<http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-780>
SQ-744 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-744>The Ruler Object stops
measuring when you rotate it <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-744>

SQ-652 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-652>Connector label