[etoys-dev] Release schedule

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Sep 4 12:29:24 EDT 2010

On 04.09.2010, at 18:13, Randy Caton wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2010, at 6:41 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>
>> http://tracker.squeakland.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10470
>>
>> Btw, if you find an issue that you think must absolutely be fixed before shipping, mark it as blocker in the tracker.
>>
>> - Bert -
>>

> Bert-is there a deadline for shipping? I believe the testing team should meet online to decide which issues - if any - are blockers. Perhaps some of us could attend a developers meeting after we decide.
>
> Randy

Yes, as mentioned before we try to follow the Sugar schedule:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.90/Roadmap

That means we have to have a release candidate by Sep 13 and the actual release by Sep 27. I'm out of country on the 13th so I'd like to build a release candidate by next Thursday, that's Sep 9th.