[etoys-dev] [squeakland] How can I get an Event Theatre recording to play with a script?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Sep 11 07:01:27 EDT 2010

On 11.09.2010, at 05:49, K. K. Subramaniam wrote:

> On Friday 10 Sep 2010 5:14:10 pm Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>> On 10.09.2010, at 10:16, Scott Wallace wrote:
>>> However, it doesn't work, because of a missing method, which I attach
>>> herewith, hoping that some interested party will open a ticket for this
>>> and submit the fix (sorry -- I'm not set up to do this any more.)
>>
>> As mentioned before, changesets are fine :)
> Attached is an update to the etoys/ branch. I don't have upload permissions
> into this branch. I tried to save in etoysinbox but there were too many other
> patches. I haven't figured out how to save patches selectively into etoysinbox
> yet :-(.
>
> Subbu

What do you mean with "too many other patches"? The only patch your version has over its ancestor is Scott's method, so it would have been fine to push to the inbox.

I used Scotts original patch and uploaded a version (to preserve his method initials), but yours would have been fine as well.

In any case, thanks for registering on the source server, I added you as Etoys developer so you can push fixes directly. Welcome! :)