[etoys-dev] additonal translators

kharness at illinois.edu kharness at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 26 14:12:06 EDT 2010

Hi,
I tried to log in to Confluence to add these names directly but it does not recognize my name, password, and email. Sorry to add one more thing to your to-do list. You have already done so much.

Please add the following translator names:
Stephen Trofinoff
Martin Bettge
Franz Maritsch
Luis Valente
Carlos Rabassa
Has Sdenka changed her name? I have her as Sdenka Salas Pilco.

The release looks very good. I tried some projects, demos, and guides.

Are the release notes an appropriate time/place to announce the Floss manual and a link to it?
Regards,
Kathleen