[etoys-dev] VN support in Etoys 4.1

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:00:37 EDT 2010

Hi all,

we tried the last version of EToys available here:
http://etoys.squeak.org/download/4.1/ on a Mac OS X with some
vietnamese friends.
When we switched to "Tieng Viet", there is an error (look at the
screenshot included) and the sugar panel disappear.
After that, all the Etoys stuff are translated in vietnamese but there
is still some font problem.

I look at the fonts included with this version, there is no vietnamese
fonts, only greek, japanese, korean and latin2.
These fonts are provided as sar files. How could we create a sar file
for vietnamese font ?

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich