[etoys-dev] Thanks for your inquiry from OER Glue!

Steve Thomas stevesargon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 02:06:24 EDT 2011

Justin, here is a page on Blogger <Justin, here is a page on Blogger with
the plugin inside an iframe
http://mrstevesscience.blogspot.com/2011/03/oer-glue-first-test.html> with
the plugin inside an iframe which would work, but that would require folks
to build a separate page or we change our launcher to put the etoy project
within an iframe on the web page.

Ideally folks would be able to view an Etoy in a web page (click here for
sample<http://squeakland.org/launcher/?http://squeakland.org/content/showcase/everyone/accounts/mrsteve/Area%20Geo%20Boards1.013.pr>
you
will need to have Etoys installed to actually see the project) and be able
put it into the  "Snippet Collector".

Stephen