[etoys-dev] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sugar 0.94 schedule

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:03:32 EDT 2011

Hi
I can try to make a new to-go zip.

I wanted to include playing of the particle dye video but that turned out to
be a big job. When the Mpeg plugin is not present all sorts of checks must
be done in the MpegPlayer... So I will switch back to just showing a
screenshot in that project.

Otherwise most is pretty stable (I hope)
But we need testing

Karl