[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-kfr.91.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Aug 28 13:26:16 EDT 2011

Karl Ramberg uploaded a new version of Etoys to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Etoys-kfr.91.mcz

Name: Etoys-kfr.91
Author: kfr
Time: 28 August 2011, 7:24:38 pm
UUID: dbf9fba5-d0fe-3243-bd8f-6ac79b982011
Ancestors: Etoys-kfr.90

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-981

=============== Diff against Etoys-kfr.90 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Morph class>>additionsToViewerCategoryTests (in category '*eToys-scripting') -----
  additionsToViewerCategoryTests
+ 	^ #(#tests #(#(#slot #isOverColor 'whether any part of the object is over the given color' #Boolean #readOnly #Player #seesColor: #unused #unused) #(#slot #isUnderMouse 'whether the object is under the current mouse position' #Boolean #readOnly #Player #getIsUnderMouse #unused #unused) #(#slot #colorSees 'whether the given color sees the given color' #Boolean #readOnly #Player #color:sees: #unused #unused) #(#slot #overlaps 'whether I overlap a given object' #Boolean #readOnly #Player #overlaps: #unused #unused) #(#slot #overlapsAny 'whether I overlap a given object or one of its siblings or similar objects' #Boolean #readOnly #Player #overlapsAny: #unused #unused) #(#slot #touchesA 'whether I overlap any Sketch that is showing the same picture as a particular prototype.' #Boolean #readOnly #Player #touchesA: #unused #unused) #(#slot #obtrudes 'whether the object sticks out over its container''s edge' #Boolean #readOnly #Player #getObtrudes #unused #unused)) )!
- 	"Answer viewer additions for the 'tests' category."
-
- "Note:  Because of intractable performance problems in continuously evaluating isOverColor in a Viewer, the isOverColor entry is not given a readout"
-
- 	^#(
- 		#tests
- 		(
[...]