[etoys-dev] Please add my iPad UDID to the testing profile

Richard Applebaum dicklacara at mac.com
Wed Dec 14 12:29:09 EST 2011

Ah.....

I accessed the links from Safari on my Mac, not on my iPad.  The provisioning profile is just displayed as source...

I downloaded both files and installed through iTunes...  No good!

Once I installed directly on the iPad, it is up and running on my iPad 2 with the latest beta -- 5.1 (9B5127c).

I'll play around later today, and report back!

Thanks

Dick

Sent from my iPad