[etoys-dev] Stencils in Etoys

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sat Jul 23 00:36:05 EDT 2011

Subbu,

Thanks this is a lot of fun and useful. So I tried to use it for fractions
(although I really like your art work project at Ofset
<http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Grab_area_button>better, but I am
thinking about fractions lately)

I used the "do menu item | stencil a sketch" scripting tile in a "Mouse
Down" script.  The rectangle then moves forward by its width.   So with a
series of successive clicks you can make a fraction.

It get's my vote for inclusion in the next release.

Thanks,
Stephen