[etoys-dev] Touch Interface thoughts

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:09:06 EDT 2011

This is a little similar to the microsoft  xbox 360 environment ?

Also: Some new touch  pads will have touch sensitive backsides to avoid
obsructing fingers.

Some kind of zooming of the interface sounds like a option for working with
touch interface. Screen realestate will more important to manage. Etoys can
get messy fast with several scripts.

Karl