[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-kfr.52.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon May 16 12:50:41 EDT 2011

On 16.05.2011, at 07:27, Steve Thomas wrote:

> Yeah Karl's back!!!

Indeed! Yay! :)

> I loaded Etoys-kfr.52.mcz, but could not find the tile insertCharactersAtEnd:
> In the Text Viewer, how do I access to test?
>
> Stephen

Karl just forgot to add the Player>>insertCharactersAtEnd: method, so it won't actually show up in the viewer. Also, imho this would better be named "appendCharacters:". Actually, I just fixed that :)

To try, you can simply update (press command-comma a.k.a. "view source", and choose "update code from server" from the "help..." item).

- Bert -