[etoys-dev] How can I set/unset (behave like holder) in a script?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sat May 21 00:51:17 EDT 2011

Have a button to include a scaled version of a playfield in another
playfield. Due to SQ-935 <http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-935> I
can't place them in a holder (they "auto-scale" further).
So how in a script can I change a playfield to either "behave like holder"
or "auto-line layout"?

I tried to figure it out by inspecting the menu item (so if someone could
educate me I can learn the other "tricks", a quick YouTube video would be
nice, be sure to mention what key shortcuts you are using if you do ;)

or just send some script magic and you will feed a fish for a day ;)

Stephen