[etoys-dev] Connect Etoys and Scratch

Koji Yokokawa ky at yengawa.com
Tue May 24 23:13:42 EDT 2011

Thank you, Stephen.

I reconsider the naming rule of broadcast events.
"broadcast:"+messageName is misleading. I'll remove the "broadcast:". So
that the name of custom event name in Etoys is same as the broadcast
name in Scratch.

Dispatching event for each change of variable may be overload for values
changing continuously. I think that is better to broadcast
"variableName" in Scratch as trigger to update the value in Etoys. It's
natural for MVC model in Smalltalk too ;)

  -- Koji

http://www.yengawa.com/