[etoys-dev] About Skeleton

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Tue Nov 1 05:48:53 EDT 2011

Harness, Kathleen wrote:

>> It is easy to drag in digital images and sound files already. ... There is room to add drag and drop information in the Quick Guide for both topics.

Yes! Cut and paste too. Since Sugar doesn't have drag and drop or cut
and paste as far as I know, could the guide point Sugar users to the
alternative on their platform please?

karl ramberg wrote:
> One thing I think is "missing" in Etoys is a better way to use a
> turtles to make art.
> Turtle drawings now are mostly backgrounds and take some extra hurdles
> to be used as costumes for players,
> saved to files etc.
> A more intuitive way to do this would be nice.

What a great idea for a Summer of Code project for 2012 (if one of the
regular contributors doesn't get to it before then.)

David