[etoys-dev] SQ-996 Add Etoy interfaces to ScratchPlugin picture manipulation methods

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sat Nov 12 23:40:20 EST 2011

Karl,

Thanks for working on this some thoughts/suggestions:

   1. The setters for blur, shift, hue should be more like the ones for X
   and Y where you can "increase by" and "decrease by" (they have the arrow)
   2. It would be nice to have a tile for "change red value by __%"  this
   would work similar to your Color Reading And
Writing<http://www.squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=7044>
    project. Where it goes pixel by pixel and adjusts the red values (or
   blue, greeen, ...)
   3. Transparency for graphics would be nice
   4. I did not see fisheye, pixelate, mosaic, ... effects
   5. Last suggestion: Know that we really appreciate all the work you have
   been doing lately and you don't have to do any of the above items ;)

Stephen