[etoys-dev] [squeakland] Step by Step debugging and Etoys

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:21:55 EST 2011

This version works with the repeat tile, and I replaced the red button with
the "next page" button from books. It's more intention revealing, don't you
think? :)

Although it seems to work fine, I think the code should be examined before
inclusion because I have the feeling the code is too complex for what it
does and I'm not sure how to improve it...
To make it easy for review, I put all the code in a package called
"Etoys-Debugger" (except for the code adding the button to the row editor).
I don't mean we should upload them as separate packages but it might help
to review the code.

Thanks!

Richo