[etoys-dev] Stencils in Etoys

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:41:25 EST 2011

Hi,
I looked at this and it's generally a nice addition.

Some comments:
The additions to the WorldMenu are not useful to Etoys since we don't have
the WorldMenu.
These additions are:

Grab rectangle from screen. We already have that in the Supplies flap.
Grab lasso from screen. We already have that in the Supplies flap.

Grab polygon from screen.
Grab flood area from screen. These two would be nice to to add to for
example the Supplies flap. But they must the be made into buttons as the
Grab patch and Lasso already are.

Karl