[etoys-dev] [squeakland] About Skeleton

Randy Caton rcaton at cnu.edu
Tue Oct 11 12:59:58 EDT 2011

I like the spreadsheet that Ricardo created because it is simple and basic and allows I/O. It leaves more for learners to create. Couldn't the functions already in etoys be used in the cells? Does Skeleton allow plots? If so, then what about Ricardo's graphs? I'd like to see them in etoys also.

Randy

Randall Caton
41596 Bald Eagle Drive
Bigfork, MN 56628