[etoys-dev] Etoys: MorphicExtras-kfr.41.mcz

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:13:43 EDT 2011

I loaded the code here: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/WebCamMorph'
That crashes the image because changing the instance variables in the on method
give wrong dimension to the captureForm. There seems to be some issues with the
plugin here too.

WebCamMorph>>on
        frameExtent := CameraPlugin frameExtent: camNum.
	captureForm := Form extent: (CameraPlugin frameExtent: camNum) depth: 32.

Karl