[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-kfr.95.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Oct 24 15:31:32 EDT 2011

IMHO these should be properties of a SketchMorph. When that property changes, its "rotatedForm" would be recomputed from its "originalForm", taking these properties into account (unless they have their default value). Sort of like independent filters - people rightly should expect this to work similar as in Scratch.

Btw, with all these new features I'm getting excited about the 2011 release :) We should name it 4.2, at least.

- Bert -