[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-kfr.95.mcz

Derek O'Connell doc at doconnel.f9.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 03:05:28 EDT 2011

On 27/10/11 00:30, karl ramberg wrote:
>  Issue with adding filters I can't seem to get the tile to load. Some
>  trickery is going on here. With change set loaded the grapics tiles
>  category i empty. Change getHue to getGraphic and a item is added to
>  the graphics category in the viewer.
>

>  Load the following change set.
>
>  SketchMorph>>additionsToViewerCategories ^ #( (graphics ( (slot jhrj
>  'Change color hue with given amount' Number readOnly Player c
>  notUsed notUsed )
>
>  Are there some behind the back filtering going on here ?
>
>  Karl

There is a method to search for conflicts and display results in a
transcript, do-it...

ScriptingSystem searchForSlotProtocolConflicts

This showed a conflict for "getHue" so I changed your Player method to
"getSketchHue", switched the view category to ensure it updated and then
it displayed the tile.

-D