[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-kfr.95.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Oct 27 07:33:47 EDT 2011

"hue" isn't correct anyway. It's not not setting the hue of the sketch. It is changing the hue of each pixel by the given amount. "hue shift" (or "hue change") would be much more appropriate. Perhaps there is a single English word for that? Maybe "tint"? Not being a native speaker I can't think of a good one. [btw, Scratch calls it "color effect" which is less specific]

- Bert -