[etoys-dev] About Skeleton

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 03:55:26 EDT 2011

Le 29/10/2011 06:46, Ricardo Moran a écrit :
> I noticed, however, that most of the kids use Etoys merely as some
> sort of enhanced powerpoint but few of them actually see its potential
> for simulations and programming (they use Scratch or TurtleArt for
> that). I know that my sensation after seeing just a couple of students
> doesn't count as valid statistics, and I also know that there have
> been a lot of discussions about this in the list, but I can't help
> thinking something is wrong and I wanted to share it.

The users always surprise you  and they gear freely in a direction
different from the one you planed for them :)
Steve Jobs was a master to drive the user where he wanted.

Teacher have to cope with their reality, which it is difficult for us
after all.
So it may suggest to add more graphical tools useful for presentation.
Your bubble tools are winning pieces for that :)

Hilaire